- What bandana style should I choose?
With three unique styles to pick from, we have the right style depending on you and your dog’s lifestyle. Here some key features that may assist you in picking which bandana to shop:
- This style is made with two open ends for your existing dog collar to slip through.
- Secures in place and cannot come off without taking the collar off itself.
- Offered at an affordable price, perfect for newbies to the dog bandana world
TIE UP BANDANA
- Our tie up bandanas often get mistaken for the ‘classic square’ style bandana, however they are made with long thin ends
- They have plenty of fabric at each end to securely tie up with either a double knot or a bow
- Simple to adjust in length and height by rolling the bandana, ideal for dogs with shorter legs
- Easy to put and doesn’t require the collar to come off
SNAP ON BANDANA (COMING SOON)
- Similar to the tie up style, the Snap on style features long ends to secure the bandana on
- Three snap buttons on each end, creating FIVE adjustable sizes! This means as your dog grows, the bandana can still be fitted correctly without being too tight or too loose
- Safe style – the snap on’s are so easy to take off and pop apart if need be
- This is our only bandana style that has top stitching. This makes the bandana much more sturdy, longer lasting and stays in place much more
- How long should I expect for my order arrive once it has been placed?
For all handmade products, please allow up to 4 business days for your order to be prepared and made.
For all other products, you can expect your order to be shipped within 1-2 business days.
This can vary slightly during peak times i.e seasonal, sale, occasions such as Easter or Valentines Day
We also offer a READY TO SHIP option which you can find under our main Shop tab on the website home page. This collection features our pre-made products including but not limited to samples, excess market stock and one off items.
- I am unsure of my dogs neck size, can I purchase a collar without this information?
We highly recommend measuring your dogs neck girth prior to placing an order with us for a collar product. To accurately gain your dogs neck measurements, we suggest using a soft tape measure to wrap around and check while being able to place two fingers underneath the tape to find the ideal fit.
While we do offer returns and exchanges, this does not cover sale items or handmade to order products 9(most of our collar range is handmade) so we strongly recommend checking this first.
If you’re still unsure on the right size to select, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’d be happy to help!
If you have a question that hasn’t been covered here, feel free to send us an enquiry: email@example.com